Reid-Hillview Airport: Noise Standards
NOISE ABATEMENT POLICY/RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES PILOTS ARE REQUESTED TO:
- No touch and go operations between 9:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. Local Time.
- No turns in traffic pattern that exceed 60-degree bank
- No formation or flight of two departures
- No intersection take offs
- No demonstration low level fly-bys
- All approaches and departures should be flown to enhance noise abatement and community relations
Runway 31R DEPARTURES
Make a 20 degree right turn to a heading of 330 degrees, at the airport boundary.
Please give consideration to your noise impact. Climb to 633 feet MSL before making any turns. High performance aircraft please use optimum low noise settings.
Aircraft approaching from the north and northeast (Sterling Suites and Calaveras Reservoir), be alert for outbound aircraft turning right for noise abatement and to avoid San Jose Class C Airspace.
A map of RHV's noise sensitive areas is available here for your use.
Noise Sensitive Areas Location Map